If you are ready to transform your life, this experiential 7- day training is for you. Thousands of people on 5 continents have attended the ISTA training over the past 10 years and have been radically changed for the better by uncovering reactive patterns and transforming them into conscious ways of being.
This powerful training is being held for the first time in India! You are invited to unfold your potential with international facilitators Andrew Barnes, Laurie Handlers, and Estera Saraswati.
<<<What is the training about?>>>
Spiritual, Sexual, Shamanic; Each of these areas carries enormous potential for freedom, love and joy, as well as for healing & integrating our golden and painful shadow aspects. As we come to know all these aspects, we begin to see what it means to be awake, empowered, in community, and in service as love in the world.
The training focuses on clearing the physical and emotional body of shame, guilt and fear related to sexuality and authenticity. The deeper transformation comes from reconnecting to your personal power. In exploring sexuality, we create a fast path to encountering the challenges and gifts of fully owning our own power.
A team of skilled Temple Arts faculty will share, inspire, guide and support you to bring light to the shadows where your power awaits to be reclaimed.
The transformation is supported through multiple pathways using the best of the ancient temple arts including the wisdom of Tantra, Taoism, and different traditions of Shamanism. We add to this modern day techniques NLP, bioenergetics, guided visualization, emotional release tools, and conscious touch/ consent skills. The list above includes many, but not all the practices we use to dive deep into the inner realms. The inner masculine and inner feminine archetypes are explored because when they are fully integrated, a door opens to a deeper knowing of the Self as whole and complete.
<<<Who takes this training?>>>
Some people take this training for their own personal evolution. Others are interested in exploring how the training adds to their professional life, or are interested in the professions of Sacred Sexual Practitioner or Sexuality Educator.
Attendees include those from the various spiritual paths and the sexual paths of celibacy, monogamy and polyamory. Couples, individuals, and relationship groups of any formation are welcome, as are individuals of any sexual orientation and gender identity.
The greater mix of prior experiences, the richer the training.
No prior knowledge of shamanism or sacred sexuality is necessary to attend this retreat. Those with previous experience are warmly welcomed, as they add to the power of the field.
Nudity and intimate touch are optional parts of this training. If it is your truth, it is even possible to complete the entire training/experience without touching another person.. The cornerstone of this work is about consent, developing healthy boundaries and communication. You are always at choice and the facilitators will help you navigate what is authentic for you.
<<<What happens during the training?>>>
The training uses:
- Group Process
- Active Meditation
- Emotional Release
- Guided Visualizations
- Subtle Energy Processes
- Conscious Communication
- Realize that you are love & freedom embodied
- Integrate your inner masculine & feminine
- Increase multidimensional awareness
- Let go of past dramas and traumas
- Expand your capacity for pleasure
- Celebrate sex positive community
- Transform the shadow into an ally
- Honor your healthy boundaries
Partial list of topics covered
- Intentions, Invocation & The Art of Ritual
- Authenticating the Moment – Showing up – Power & Presence
- Ethics and Sharing
- Creating and Holding Sacred Space
- Identifying needs; Creating safety and Emotional support & Practice
- Boundaries & Personal Empowerment
- Giver/Receiver Practice & Responsibility
- Moving from Transference & Projection to Authenticity & Sovereignty
- Self-consciousness, Maturing Your Awareness, Monitoring the Ego
- Making and Keeping Agreements
- Personal /Collective Sexual Wounds, shadow & Abuse
- Monitoring & Owning Feelings – Power & Practice
- Healthy & Unhealthy Masculine & Feminine Dynamics
- Fear, Jealousy and Competition
- Embodying the Divine Masculine and Feminine in the Full Range of Archetypes
- Integration of Your Inner Masculine & Feminine energies – Sacred Relationship/ Sacred Marriage
- Owning our Humanity, one’s desires and the ability to manifest
- Contra-sexual Awareness & Gender Play (Your Inner Masc/Fem Coupling)
- Clearing Emotional Blocks – The Wounded Healer
- Training in Sexual, Shamanic practices
- Breath-work – Fire-breath -Rebirthing-Conception history
- Anchoring, Grounding and Sustaining Healing Change
- Healing Religious and Social Dogma and Sexuality
- Control and Fear, Suspicion around Pleasure
- Releasing Judgment /Finding the Path to Love
- Empathic Listening and Touch
- Session Demonstrations: Sacred Tantric Temple Practices
- Male Sacred Spot; Female Sacred Spot; Erotic Bodywork and Kundalini Activation Demonstrations
Earlybird Prices for the first 12 signups. Note prices are in £ (pounds) and do not include food and accommdation:
Indian Residents: £900
International Single: £1000
International Couple (price per person): £950
Indian Residents: £1050
International Single: £1150
International Couples (price per person): £1100
Repeater: £850 (Limited places)
<<<How to register?>>>
We recommend registering for the training by paying a deposit of £400 – http://awakenaslove.com/