<<<What’s it all about – The invitation>>>
How different would your life look if you knew how to create transformation from a place of pleasure? Yet, often we only change because of painful, or chronically dissatisfying circumstances. Life can veil us from an alternative paradigm of living, one unfolding from a state of sacred ecstasy.
There are many paths to realising a state of sacred ecstasy. During this weekend, we use an alchemical distillation of Touch and Tango to expand our experience of tantra.
Specifically, we blend the emotion, rhythm, and movement of tango with the awareness of meditation and state of embodiment that arises through massage and touch as an alternative lens to expand our experience of tantra. We explore how we are human beings in animal bodies, and also energy beings. A state of sacred ecstasy takes us beyond the realm of personality, into the realm of soul – beyond our known state of being. From this place, we discover how transformation can unfold from a state of pleasure, rather than a state of pain or dissatisfaction
When mind, heart, belly, animal and soul are in alignment, deep transformation can unfold from a place of sacred ecstasy.
<<<What happens during the weekend – The experience>>>
We use tango, touch, and meditation structures to uncover unconscious patterns and emotions, and bring them into conscious awareness. Energy is always in (e)-motion. Through the wisdom of the physical body, and through a new awareness of our emotional and energetic body, we experience the fundamental principles of tantra.
<<<What you take home?>>>
– Expand and deepen your intimacy in relating to yourself and others
– Appreciate and activate the parasympathetic system and stimulate vagal tone; This enables us to relax quicker after periods of stress.
– Explore the unique gifts of tantric tango, touch and embodied practices
– Reconnect with the place in your being from which both life force energy and consciousness arise
– How tension/holding impacts the next step of life and the pleasure and vitality you can feel in your body
– Experience how your erotic spirituality can be used as fuel for living
**Other important stuff to know**:
– You don’t need a partner to sign up. So sign up as a sovereign single being, or as a couple.
– You don’t need any prior knowledge or experience of Tango.
– This weekend is a clothed practice.
– You need a functional body and an open mind. Open hearts usually learn quickly 🙂
21 October | Friday: 19:00 – 22:00 | Introduction to Seed of Sacred Ecstasy – Tantric Transformational Alchemy weekend
(Open to everyone – Friday evening is included in the registration for the whole weekend.)
22 – 23 October | Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 – 17:00 | Seed of Sacred Ecstacy
Whole weekend – 1500 SEK (Friday evening is included)
200 SEK for 2 people (because sharing the experience with your friend is caring)
You have two options to pay. Write “your name + SoSEStockholm” as a message on the transfer.:
– Using Swish (76 169 94 92)
– Using Bank transfer (Clearing number 1369
Account number 13690192080).
That’s it. You’re registered.
<<<About the facilitators>>>
Binoy supports human beings in the process of making their consciousness malleable, to feel the sacredness of their animal-selves, and from a place of deeper alignment in their beings to remember their deepest longing. He creates containers for that process, for groups and one-on-one.
He is the creator of the Love Movement Evolution (https://www.facebook.com/lovemovementevolution/) and the Its Cold Up North Dance Tango Projects (https://www.facebook.com/Itscoldupnorthdancetango). He is apprentice faculty at ISTA, the International School of the Temple Arts, a dancer, and a student of life. Read more about his journey here:
Jenni is a leadership, life, and sex coach, blending clinical sexology with the energetic arts of tantra, sacred femininity and transformation alongside leading edge tools in the field of personal development. She is a board member of ASIS (Asociation of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists), UK Director of SCU (Sex Coach U) and runs The Art of Tantra Massage Professional Training with John Hawken, as well as her own events.